Wonder what coupons should be in your newspaper? Well head over to Sunday Coupon Preview where you can see a list of coupons to get an idea of what will be in your inserts. The coupons vary from region to region, so you should use this list as a guide.
According to Sunday Coupon Preview, there should be 2 inserts: 1 Smart Source and 1 Redplum. Here’s some coupons that caught my eye:
- $1/1 bag Tyson Any’tizers snacks (Smart Source) -with school starting, these are great for after school snacks!
- $1.25/1 California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Smart Source)
- $1/1 Reynolds Wrap Foil 35 sq ft or larger (Smart Source)
- $1/1 C&W Light product (Redplum)
- $5/1 Zyrtec product (Redplum)
Also, don’t forget to check out the Parade Magazine. There should be 2 coupons for Covergirl products on page 9.